Shamseya is a social enterprise founded in 2012 in Egypt. The primary focus of Shamseya is to solve local healthcare challenges while placing actual and potential patients at the center of healthcare decision-making. Shamseya provides customized healthcare and management solutions for developmental projects and businesses alike.
We have in our portfolio a number of business projects that capitalize on our technology, expertise and research work. Our tools are designed to help improve health service quality and efficient patient-doctor communication. We believe these products have an enormous market potential and that they address an unmet market need in a way that hasn’t been done before. They should also provide us with the revenues needed to sustain our work and to help us reach our vision.
What we are looking for..
..a hard-working, determined member in our team to lead the business development of our projects and ensure they reach their full potential and achieve their performance indicators. Someone with the ambition, capacity and resourcefulness to translate our work into effective business strategies and lead us into their implementation.
If you are interested in healthcare and keen on solving some of its shortcomings with us, then Shamseya is the place for you. We are a team that is built on diverse disciplines, backgrounds and experiences, all passionate about transforming healthcare and with everyone encouraged to maintain individuality. Should you decide to join the team, an attractive offer, a comfortable yet stimulating work environment would be awaiting you.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support the management in diverse matters related to Business Development
- Organize, lead and contribute to strategic planning meetings
- Plan, evaluate and contribute to achieving company’s short- and long-term financial goals
- Lead efforts to reach KPIs and achieve revenue goals
- Perform market research and analyses, evaluate strategies and recommend action
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Build and continuously update a database of potential clients
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Develop long-term relationships with clients and manage day to day communication
- Represent organization at trade exhibitions and events
- Prepare and hold presentations
- Ensure partnerships and scope of work continues to support company mission and vision
- Work with project’s team and partners to recommend creative changes
- Assist in launching product campaigns
- Recruit local sales team, train and manage them
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a business, finance or technology-related field
- preferably experienced in business development
- seeking a challenging position
- have a confident and enthusiastic approach
- self-motivated and driven
- detail-oriented and highly analytical
- methodical in conducting research
- have an excellent command of English
- strong presentation and communication skills
- skilled at MS Excel and/or other analytical software
- flexible and able to multi-task
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to be involved in building and launching of exciting new business products
- Flat hierarchies that allow you to directly work together with, and lead the whole team of partners and staff
- An essential role in a highly motivated and resourceful team.
Expected starting date: May 2018 or according to chosen candidate’s availability
Reports to: The executive board, though Shamseya follows a semi-flat hierarchy where everyone can mobilize the rest of the team in collaborative work.
Contract type: Full-time
Benefits: We are willing to provide an attractive package that increasingly ensures the best work environment you can ask for. These include health insurance, an adaptive work schedule that fits the needs of the employed team member and ensures optimal performance.
Our main office is in downtown Cairo, 2 minutes from the Saad Zaghloul Metro station.
37, Mobtadayan Street, Apartment 1006.
Application and selection process:
If interested in this position, kindly send to: firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- An updated CV
- A cover letter explaining your background and why you believe this position is suitable for you and if you will be having any other professional commitments we should be aware of.
Following a scheduled interview with the selected candidates and selection, a 3 months probation period would follow before permanent employment.
Application deadline: None, we will close this position as soon as a suitable candidate is found. So, apply soon.