Shamseya is a social enterprise founded in 2012 in Egypt. The primary focus of Shamseya is to solve local healthcare challenges while placing actual and potential patients at the center of healthcare decision-making. Shamseya provides customized healthcare and management solutions for developmental projects and businesses alike.
In Egypt, a new social health insurance has recently passed. This law will mean all Egyptians will have access to a mandatory health insurance scheme, which they will use in particular when it comes to speciality services. To be able to provide services through this model, prior accreditation of medical centers is a pre-requisite.
Shamseya is keen on supporting specialized healthcare facilities in reaching this goal, in particular, those who do not have the resources or the capacities to accommodate a full quality team. Through the tools Shamseya has developed and uses, this challenge is not possible to address.
Our tools are designed to help improve health service quality and efficient patient-doctor communication while being least costly and most efficient. We believe these products have an enormous market potential and that they address an unmet market need in a way that hasn’t been done before. They should also provide us with the revenues needed to sustain our work and to help us reach our vision.
What we are looking for..
..a hard-working, determined member in our team to support us in the provision of this service, to ensure they reach their full potential and achieve their performance indicators. Someone with the ambition, capacity, resourcefulness and knowledge to make this model operational in the best possible way.
If you are interested in healthcare, have a background in Total Quality Management of healthcare or accreditation of healthcare facilities, and keen on solving some of the system’s shortcomings with us, then Shamseya is the place for you. We are a team that is built on diverse disciplines, backgrounds and experiences, all passionate about transforming healthcare and with everyone encouraged to maintain individuality. Should you decide to join the team, an attractive offer, a comfortable yet stimulating work environment would be awaiting you.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support the management in the business development of the accreditation support services
- Organize, lead and contribute in the service provision
- Support in the development of the tools to be used in the accreditation support service
- Provide periodic follow-up and consultations for clients in the service on how to improve service quality and reach accreditation standards
- Lead efforts to reach KPIs and achieve revenue goals
- Develop long-term relationships with clients and manage day to day communication
- Prepare and hold presentations
- Ensure partnerships and scope of work continues to support company mission and vision
- Work with project’s team and partners to recommend creative changes
- have a practical experience and / or a relevant degree in healthcare quality / accreditation / hospital management / organizational development
- preferably experienced in hospitals
- seeking a challenging position
- have a confident and enthusiastic approach
- self-motivated and driven
- detail-oriented and highly analytical
- methodical in conducting research
- have an excellent command of English
- strong presentation and communication skills
- skilled at MS Excel and/or other analytical software
- flexible and able to multi-task
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to be involved in building and launching of an exciting new business product
- Flat hierarchies that allow you to directly work together with, and lead the whole team of partners and staff
- An essential role in a highly motivated and resourceful team.
Expected starting date: June 2018 or according to chosen candidate’s availability
Reports to: The executive board, though Shamseya follows a semi-flat hierarchy where everyone can mobilize the rest of the team in collaborative work.
Contract type: Part-time
Benefits: We are willing to provide an attractive package that increasingly ensures the best work environment you can ask for. These include an adaptive work schedule that fits the needs of the employed team member and ensures optimal performance.
Our main office is in downtown Cairo, 2 minutes from the Saad Zaghloul Metro station.
37, Mobtadayan Street, Apartment 1006.
Field visits in hospitals and healthcare facilities would be a critical part of the job.
Application and selection process:
If interested in this position, kindly send to: email@example.com the following:
- An updated CV
- A cover letter explaining your background and why you believe this position is suitable for you and if you will be having any other professional commitments we should be aware of.
Following a scheduled interview with the selected candidates and selection, a 3 months probation period would follow before permanent employment.
Application deadline: None, we will close this position as soon as a suitable candidate is found. So, apply soon.