Shamseya enacts interconnected processes of knowledge transfer in healthcare on various levels. At Shamseya, we consolidate research information generated locally and internationally into practice-based notions for healthcare planning, policy-making, and practice.
We engage with academia, healthcare professionals, and community to bridge the gap of translating research into action, we do so by:
- Carrying out field research to gather integrated health data.
- Engaging in decision-analytics research and transferring the outcomes to decision-makers
- Providing health information analysis to clients
- Employing tools to transfer international evidence into specific local contexts
- Capacity-building for Health Technology Assessment (HTA)